The time has finally come. You’ve poured your blood, sweat, and tears into...
Increase in Organic Traffic
SEO is a direct link between your potential customer and website pages. Optimised pages help brands drive organic results and bring in more visitors to your website. Less spends = more converted leads.
Gaining Potential Customers
SEM ads (paid ads) help you drive intent-based marketing but SEO can translate into a higher % of lead to conversion ratio in the long term. Your organic ranking can secure your future.
High Google Ranking
Establishing trust with Google can help you rank higher. Once Google understands your content adds value, you’re more likely to show-up as a user looks up similar offerings. This amplifies your website traffic!
Know from our expert
Our repository of blogs have been built with insight in mind. Peruse through for a range of blogs on every aspect of architecting your own digital strategies and executing them. Wondering how to define your target audience or to make your online footprint generate profitable business and company growth? Click away.
1. Is SEO an ongoing process or a one-time project?
SEO is a continuous process of optimization through all your content. BUT – when you first build your website, it can be treated as a one-time treatment process where you can analyse keywords for keyword optimisation and rank high on Google.
2. We want to increase our ranking on Google, can you help us and how?
That’s what we do! We use SEO to optimise page ranking by increasing your presence on Google for the long term and showing Google that your business is the best match for its consumers’ needs. We make your website needs to be easy to use, relevant and technically sound. This drives website traffic to your company’s page – where it should be!
3. What differentiates La Decoller from other SEO agencies?
- Instead of a quick fix, La Decoller embeds an SEO plan into the overall marketing strategy. This way, we make your website reliable and easily found on Google.
- SEO includes on page and off page initiatives. At La Decoller, we’re able to give you the whole gamut of services required to pull off effective SEO. From web development assistance to content writing that is optimized based on the keywords we analyse, we’re able to make sure there are no loose ends. This way, SEO can truly add value to incur real world ROI for your brand.
4. What affects my website’s SEO ranking?
While companies aren’t very open with their algorithm for this, our experts can reliably tell you that it depends on three main things. These include, but aren’t limited to, being mobile friendly, loading fast and securely, and providing a good user experience. If people consistently spend only 10 seconds on your website then leave, Google will rank you further down. This means quality content comes very handy in maintaining your Google ranking.
5. Can't I just buy ads and skip SEO?
Sure you can. But SEO and PPC (buying ads) are different ways of boosting your presence. PPC connects you with customers when they need you, but SEO exposes your business to more organic traffic, leading to brand recognition and prominence.