The time has finally come. You’ve poured your blood, sweat, and tears into...
Your content helps you connect your value proposition to your consumers – emotionally and tactically. This helps to build trust in your offerings and differentiates you from your competitors for your target audience online.
Ushers in Organic Traffic
Content marketing helps you drive SEO and increase organic footfall. From blogs to podcasts, the various formats of content engage your audiences. If your content adds value, this value comes back as leads to conversions.
Long Term Asset
Content gives your brand the edge it deserves – it delivers the tone of your voice and positions you as the market leader in your segment of offering. A good content strategy will put your brand name in the minds of your TG.
Know from our expert
Our blogs are written to make sure that our readers can gain insight from them. We don’t believe in withholding knowledge, we’re sharing our expertise! So peruse through for a range of blogs on every aspect of architecting your own digital strategies and executing them. Wondering how to define your target audience or to make your online footprint generate profitable business and company growth? Click away.
1. Do I need a blog on my website? If so, why?
Yes. With a blog you can leverage your expertise in the sector and share it with your audience. This leads to better quality traffic and leads, which is an important tenet of strategic marketing. It helps your customer with more information with respect to your product/service. Indeed, helping them make faster decisions. Plus you rank better on Google and engage users who are redirected to your website.
2. How does La Decoller help with my content marketing?
Our process begins with identifying your TG and we design content that targets them and engages audiences directly. With us, content can be leveraged as a real business aspect. By tailor-making our approach for each brand, we’re able to identify the content needs that require attention. And so we create blogs, e- books, videos, whitepapers, and much more on the basis of the brand’s TG. We curate, create, and position strategic content to ensure that the exercise is one that actually brings home the ROI for our brands. Read more about our process here.
3. Is content marketing right for my business?
Whether you’re a B2B or a B2C business, content can help you radically transform your business’ footprint.
- Content marketing can result in direct ROI and increased savings.
- It gets your brand started.
- It gives enough information at each stage of the consumer journey to not only create awareness but to urge them to take decisions.
4. Can't I just do my own content marketing?
Yes, you actually can. This is how:
- Blog page creation is easy – you can use wordpress to get yourself started.
- For eye-catching online and offline collaterals – you can design with softwares like Canva. They help you with readymade templates that are easy to edit.
- Podcasts can also be homegrown – there are tons of free tools that can help you create a podcast or edit a video.
All of this is just time consuming when it's not under one roof, that's where we
5. How much do you charge for content marketing?
Read more about our pricing here! Or just get in touch by clicking here.