The time has finally come. You’ve poured your blood, sweat, and tears into...
Growth in Online Engagement
Leap in Website Visitors
Increase in Leads
At first we were really skeptical about Digital Marketing. But with this Pandemic, there was a dire need for it, and luckily, La decollar was there to pave the way. They made generating leads so simple and amazing. Thank You La Decollar!
– Kishor Aucharmal,
Founder and Director of Birdigo Aviation Institute
Industry: Aviation and Travel Sector
- Aviation training for aspiring cabin crew members and ground staff
- Empowering job seekers with several career opportunities
a pandemic, Birdigo needed to make the switch to online so that their website could experience a high rank in search engines
for increased sales and leads.
Based on extensive competitor research, La Decoller planned all components of their online adventure.
We scaled the following:
- Social Media Management
- Paid advertising
- Effective SEO strategies
- Website maintenance
Birdigo’s exceptional growth sprang from meticulous planning and speedy execution which looked like this:
Studying and integration:
- We dissected and analysed Birdigo’s current data repository, TG, and value propositions.
- We then conducted extensive competitor research, studied their sector and developed plans accordingly.
Plan of action:
- We wanted their website to achieve a high rank in search engines so it could experience more visitors, and more sales.
- As a result, we focused on creating an effective SEO strategy with on-page and off-page activities and extensive content.
Execution and scaling:
- Along with that, we ran a paid advertising online campaign to help support this plan of action and garner whopping results.
- The content we created was brand awareness and equity focussed to ensure that the outcomes were all results-driven.
countries and sectors:
Our repository of blogs have been built with insight in mind. Peruse through for a range of blogs on every aspect of architecting your own digital strategies and executing them. Wondering how to define your target audience or to make your online footprint generate profitable business and company growth? Click away.
1. How can I get in touch with you?
You can get in touch with us here by emailing us or calling us. Alternatively,
just reach us at – email@example.com
2. What is your pricing model like?
We make sure to be absolutely flexible when it comes to our costs so don’t
hesitate to get in touch with your specific needs and budget. La Decoller was
started with the intention to help brands amplify their voice online. To help
brands scale and reach their target audience even through uncertain times like
a pandemic. That’s why flexible scope and cost is at the core of what we do.
3. I want to apply to work with you, how do I go about it?
We’re always on the lookout for fresh talent – drop us a line about you and let’s
4. What locations do you have offices in?
We currently have offices in India and are expanding to Canada, UK, Europe,
UAE, USA in 2021.
5. Where can I see your open vacancies?
You can read through our open listings our careers page. We’re also always
open to talent so feel free to email us.